Welcome to RT Tennis! We have an active and fun tennis community! From casual play to competitive play – we have a spot for you!
Our 5 beautiful and well maintained courts are available 8 a.m. until 10 p.m.. Please use our on-line court reservations to secure your playing time: www.yourcourts.com/
We have multiple USTA men/women/co-ed teams, Suburban women’s teams, and RRL men’s teams. We welcome players of any level from 2.5 to 4.5+.
There is a ball machine that is located in the lower court affectionately called “The Pit.” A small fee provides you a key and unlimited use of the machine.
Tom Barila is our Tennis Board member. Please contact Tom for any of the above at email@example.com We also have a tennis committee: Andrew Beazely, Teresa Given, and Louis Allin.
Ways to get involved in Ridgetop Tennis:
- General open play – Use www.yourcourts.com to reserve a court or to use the ball machine.
- Join a Team!
- Contact Tom Barila about USTA and RRL leagues
- Contact Teresa Given about Ladies Suburban
- Men – Every Thursday: “T.N.T.” starts at 7 p.m. We generally have 3 courts in use. All players at every level are welcome to join.
- Annual Events:
- 70’s Play
- Ultra Flare
- Memorial Day Round Robin from 8:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- July 4th Round Robin from 8:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Labor Day Round Robin from 8:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Autumn Cup – A competitive 3-day tournament held in early October playing against local tennis clubs.
- Random Fun Nights!
Tennis Pro and Tennis Clinics
Pat Anderson is Ridgetop’s gifted Tennis Pro working with the association for more than 15 years. It might be his depth of experience within Richmond’s tennis community, or his way to easily motivate the most novice player, but whatever it is members of other local clubs and Ridgetop members seek out Pat and join Ridgetop’s clinic to get his coaching skills.
Ridgetop junior team tennis won districts and sectional and went to nationals. He has coached many USTA adult teams, suburban teams and Ridgetop currently has one of the top USTA ranked tennis programs in the area.
When Pat is not at Ridgetop coaching he is helping support the St. Bridget’s School as the Head Tennis Coach there.
To learn more about private, group lessons, or clinics you can reach Pat firstname.lastname@example.org . Pat conducts fall, spring and summer sessions that cater to all levels of skill. Our active and upcoming Summer 2022 clinics can be found here.