Want to join the Ridgetop Family? We would love that too!
Here is the application process.
- There is a one-time initiation fee of $1,200 (non-refundable) and the yearly dues are $700 (for 2022 full membership).
- Please complete the application in full. The application requires you have a Sponsoring Member (member in good standing with the club). If you are new to the area and do not know a current member in good standing, please let the Membership Chair know and other concessions will be arranged. Applications not completed in full will be sent back to the applicant and could delay your becoming a member.
- ALL Applications are approved by our Ridgetop Board of Directors and we try to have a decision on each application no later than 10 days from Membership receipt.
- Once your application has been approved, we will notify you and discuss with you how to pay both your Initiation Fee and your Annual Dues.
- Should there be no open memberships, we are happy to place your family on the Waitlist. Waitlist families may purchase a limited use pool pass. The pass allows Waitlist families to use the pool July 5 through the end of the pool season, during regular pool hours.
- Waitlist privileges are for pool/concession use and swim/dive teams only, and do not extend to tennis courts or social events.
- Waitlist families may purchase private or group swim lessons for immediate family members.
- Waitlist families may not to bring guests to the pool.
- Membership is limited to 275 families and 50 Limited members. Membership openings are primarily evaluated each spring during payment of Annual Membership Dues but may be re-addressed throughout the swim season if resignations are received.
- Applicants will be notified of acceptance to the Waitlist by email and informed of process for submitting pool usage fee at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ridgetop!
Want more info? Drop us a note in the form below.
*All of the above is subject to change at the discretion of the Board of Directors.