Do you want to join the Ridgetop Family?
Here is the application process.
- Please Complete the application in full along with a $35 application fee (make check payable to Ridgetop Recreation Association). The application requires signatures from three active members (people that are on the waiting list are not members). Applications not completed in full will be sent back to the applicant and could delay your becoming part of the waiting list.
- Waiting List families may purchase a limited use pool pass for $375 (current price for 2015). The pass allows waitlist family’s use of the pool; prior to July 4th, Monday through Friday, from 11:00 a.m. till 3:00 p.m., then unlimited use from July 5th until the close of the pool for the season.
- Waiting List privileges are for pool/concession use only, and do not extend to tennis courts, social events, or swim/dive teams. However, Waiting List families may purchase private or group swim lessons for immediate family members. Waiting List families are not eligible to bring guests to the pool.
- Membership is limited to 275 families and 50 Limited members. Membership openings are primarily evaluated each spring during payment of annual membership dues, but may be re-addressed throughout the swim season if resignations are received.
- Applicants will be notified of acceptance to the Waiting List by email and informed of process for submitting pool usage fee at that time.
- There is a one time initiation fee of $1150 and the yearly dues are $625 (for regular membership for 2018).
Thank you for your interest in Ridgetop!
*All of the above is subject to change at the discretion of the Board of Directors.